Thursday, June 26, 2014

Adovia Facial Serum


Adovia Facial Serum
 
Anti Aging, Skin Lifting, Facial Serum with Vitamin C, Dead Sea Salt and Green Tea - Get Firmer, More Radiant Looking Skin - Non-Oily Deep Moisturizer Delivers Minerals & Nutrients Deep Into Skin - Satisfaction Guaranteed
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Achieve An Instant Lift and Anti Aging Effects on Your Skin
 
Delivers Anti Wrinkle Results Over Time
 
Vitamin C - Also Contains a High Concentration of Vitamin C for Anti Wrinkle Antioxidant Skin Protection
 
Dead Sea Salt - Formulated with a High Concentration of Dead Sea Minerals and Salt - 21 Minerals
 
Essential for Skin Health and Beauty
 
Non-Oily Moisturizer Delivers Deep Hydration and Nutrient Absorption
 
 
 
 
 
My Review
 
I have tried so many of the Adovia products and love them all.  When I was offered the opportunity to try this amazing Facial Serum, I was so excited. 
The Serum arrived packaged very nicely.  After taking it out of the box, I first noticed glass bottle and sleek look of it.  It comes in a pump style bottle.  The serum is rich and silky.  As soon as you put it on your skin it absorbs instantly.  It is so light, you can't even feel it.  No greasy feel or any residue. 
I have been using it for about three weeks and my skin is so soft and moisturized.  I have noticed my skin looks so bright and fresh looking.  I absolutely love it, this is part of my daily routine 2x a day.

 
 
 
 
 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment