Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Day by Day Beauty's Vitamin C Serum

Day by Day Beauty's Vitamin C Serum
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Get More Compliments on Your Face at Any Age...Interested?

 

Certainly you want that younger-looking, tighter & brighter skin, yes? You deserve it! 

 

Does your skin have:

  • rough/dry texture 
  • lines/wrinkles 
  • loss of elasticity 
  • age/sun spots

Imagine feeling GREAT about:

  • smoother skin texture 
  • line/wrinkle reduction 
  • tighter, more elastic skin 
  • brighter, more even skin
  • calmed inflammation
 

You'll love how our Vitamin C Serum will RESTORE your skin’s healthy balance fast, making you look & feel more beautiful.

 
 

Relax knowing Your Risk-Free purchase is:

  • USA Made
  • FDA Approved
  • 98% Natural & 72% Organic 
  • Cruelty-free (not tested on animals)
 

See why Day by Day's Vitamin C Serum Is Your BEST Choice:

  • Safe for all skin types including sensitive skin
  • Ideal concentration of Vitamin C for maximal absorption 
  • Pump applicator for easy application & minimizes serum’s contact with air & bacteria 
  • Vitamin E & Hyaluronic Acid balanced 
  • Premium SPA formula
 
My Review:
 
I have been using this vitamin C serum for almost a month now. After the first week I noticed my skin was brighter and more even toned. As time went by, my skin started to look younger and the dark under eye circles I had dissapeared. Overal I love this serum.

Pros:
Pump bottle offers easy application
No scent
absorbs instantly with no residue on skin
evens skin tone
makes skin look younger
removes dark under eye circles
positive results within a very short amount of time

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment